Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dark Cloud Overwhelms.

Hmmm.. There's too much things to post, I wonder how do i start..

Lets start with my deepest dark thoughts.. I don't get angry/frustrated/fed up/depress easily if someone kacau me.. I'm a peaceful phlegmatic :)!.. so... ... here come the weakness..
"这是人性的问题,人就是那么复杂你在一段关系上 放的感情越多你就越难忍受对方背叛自己"
When i put feeling into something and it disappoints or unintentionally hurt me. My mood weaves, like unpredictable weather..

好想气它,yet it isn't it's fault.. so can only blame myself for my stupidity.

Maybe its time to jump off this boat, everytime 我为人人, 人人却不为我。 我干吗还那么辛苦的为别人照相呢? 突然觉得好累。 Ningen tachi tada horobiru..

我知道我在你们心里是没有地位,所以我好不想用我自己来当无为的筹码,再让自己受伤。。

No matter how deep i fell, i will still get up, but you will never know how pain it was...


Out of all the depressing moments, i do have some happy things to share!.. :D
1. Jian Yu = Reign of Assassin = 剑雨! Nice show :D.. watched.. finally :D
2. Letter from Liyan :D!! so touch... let me recalled first letter was from alicia at tpy pool place.
3. i don't have to attend CRS module for 2 weeks :D!!~
4. Even though Deepavail ended, there is still Hari Raya Haji!! :D weee Holidays!

Ending paragraph..
If you are in my concern list, please kindly don't hurt me as.. .. I'm Fragile.

ijusthatemyself,
weixiianGx.

No comments:

Post a Comment